Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just the Two of Us

The month of September is a very busy month for Kyle. He is traveling all over (Kansas City, Nebraska, Mexico, the East Coast, and possibly Chile) for work. Reese and I are adjusting this week to being by ourselves :) Kyle left early yesterday morning for Kansas City and will return tomorrow afternoon. Each week he is traveling somewhere else. As I am used to having another hand around the house at night, let's just say I was exhausted last night. That might also be in part to Reese only sleeping for about 2 hours total yesterday (and not being very happy while awake). I give BIG props to all the single mothers out there, it is alot of hard work to do on your own. But, we are managing. My friend Jennie watched Reese for a little while this morning while I ran to the mall to use some gift cards I had and enjoyed some time to myself.

Reese has been adjusting to being awake more during the day. Yesterday she was SO tired and fought sleeping all day, resulting in me rocking her for most of the day. As soon as I would put her down, she would fuss and cry. Just not comfortable yesterday. Today has been going much better so far. Not much on tap for this week. Reese took her first trip to the zoo this past Saturday. We saw all the animals (well I did, she slept the whole time). We went with my friend and her 18 mo old, Ada. Ada had a great time! It was a nice day and and good to get out of the house without the humidity and bugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment