Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Big 2-5

Today I turn a quarter of a century old. Yes, 25. Reese gave me the best present of all last night, sleeping 4 hours in between all of her feedings and going right back to sleep after she was done eating. Something that has not happened very often at all! I fed her at 10 pm last night, and woke up at 11, 12, and 1. She was still asleep. Hmm, I checked her breathing just in case :) She woke up at 2 to eat and then again at 6. Wow, what a nice nights sleep. I feel so much more rested today. Kyle said he told her it was my birthday, so that was her present to me. I think we should tell her it is my birthday everyday :)

Kyle surprised me with flowers this morning and shirt from Express. He knows me well :) I also have surprise coming tonight he said, so I'll update you later on that.

I have enjoyed the day thus far. Reese and I took a walk this morning with our neighbor and her daughter, and we have been enjoying the nice weather outside. I also started packing for the weekend. We are headed back to IL tomorrow for my baby shower on Saturday. All of my high school and college friends are coming into town, so it will be so nice to see everyone and have them meet Reese. My sister and her family will also be back, and I can't wait for them to meet Reese either. Reese will be worn out after the weekend, hopefully :) I know I will be!! That's ok though, it will be a fun filled weekend with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment