Thursday, August 26, 2010

1 month old

Here is Reese's 1 mo picture

I have also been noticing some developmental milestones that my baby girl is hitting, as well as things she likes/dislikes:

-Turning her head back and forth on her own
-Responding to familiar voices
-Tries to "find" the person talking in the room
-Smiles at us when we talk to her
-Lifts her head off of our chests
-Sleeping for less time, and being awake more during the day
-Making lots of "baby noises"
-Stares at patterned/high color contrast toys for long periods of time
-Loves to watch the ceiling fans go around and around
-Does not like bath time, hope that changes as Daddy and Mommy love water!
-Loves to be swaddled
-Only really cries when hungry, tired, or has a wet diaper (lets hope it stays this way!)
-Still eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and every 3-4 hours at night

I retired her first outfit that was too small earlier this week, and I cried. For some reason, putting away her newborn outfits that are now too small made me realize how big she is already getting! I want her to stay my tiny little baby forever!! :) I am sad that she is growing so fast, but I am so excited for all the new things she will be doing this next month. Today was the first time she actually smiled at me on purpose when I was talking to her. It melted my heart :) I got a little photography bug in me today, and here are her tiny little feet...


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this pic of Reese! She is so alert and that color is fantastic on her. What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete