Monday, May 31, 2010

Aubrey's Baptism

This past Friday Kyle and I headed up to MN to my sister's for Aubrey's baptism. Kyle and I, as well as BJ (my brother-in-laws brother), stood up as Aubrey's godparents. We could not have had any better weather. We spent much time outdoors, out on their patio, taking in the nice weather. Aidan was playful as always, keeping Kyle and I busy. Aubrey sure is growing fast. Courtney said she had grown 4 inches!! Such a long baby! It was a nice weekend spending time with family.

We headed back to Madison yesterday and met some friends to go to the World Brat Fest at the Alliant Energy Center here in Madison. They have lots of music stages, and of course, lots of brats! They were tyring to break the world record this year with the most brats consumed at one event. I just checked their webpage and as of an hour ago, 184,720 brats have been consumed since Friday. Kyle and I contributed our part, and each had one yesterday :) And it was delicious!

Today is a relaxing day. Kyle's parents are coming up to grill out some ribs and enjoy the weather and having the day off. I am excited for this next weekend because our neighborhood is having their garage sales, so a friend and I will be making our way around to the next Saturday in search of good deals on baby things. I'm sure we will find some things!

My baby countdown is now in the single digits...9 weeks left! WOW, exciting and scary at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment