Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms out there! Even though I am not a "Mom" quite yet, I got the sweetest text message this morning from one of my good friends. It said " Happy Mother's Day. Even though baby girl is not here yet, you still do all the things a mom does to keep her child safe, healthy, and happy". So true. I have considered a myself a mom since the day I found out I was pregnant.

For me, this Mother's Day is about enjoying my pregnancy and the time Kyle and I have together before baby girl enters the world. I look back and can't remember what it is like not to be pregnant. Watching my body change weekly, feeling her move inside of me, and listening to her heartbeats at the doctors appointments are all incredible things I wouldn't change for the world. Kyle and I are so blessed that so far, we have had no complications, and we are very thankful for that.

Today is a day of relaxation in the Montgomery house. This next week is pretty crazy. We are putting on a book fair at work, which I am helping with a couple nights this week. I also have my 28 week appointment on Wed afternoon, and one of Kyle's good friends from southern IL is coming to visit us on Wed night. I have a "Breastfeeding Your Baby" class on Thursday night and Friday night we head home for my cousin Keli's wedding on Saturday. Whew...no wonder these weeks are flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment