Monday, May 3, 2010

Coming to a close

I am 27 weeks this week, the last week of my second trimester!!! I am ready to begin the third, even though I hear it is the hardest. I have noticed within the last week or so different positions now make me uncomfortable. I have to sit on the floor a lot at work with the kids, and it is getting much harder to do comfortably. I have also noticed that I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable riding in a car (yikes, I still have 13 weeks left!!) Other things such as sleeping positions and laying on the couch are a task. If I am not laying just right, my mid-back begins to throb. I am going to the chiropractor tomorrow, so hopefully that will subside. Here is a pic of me at 27 weeks...

Other things, such as my appetite, are in full swing. I pretty much never feel full, even though I know I am. So, I am choosing healthy snacks, such as fruit or granola bars, when I am at work. Luckily so far, I have had a great pregnancy, with a few bumps in the road during the beginning. Let's hope the third trimester treats me as well as the second one has!

No comments:

Post a Comment