Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bargain Shoppers

My friend Jennie and I hit up the neighborhood garage sales this weekend. And let me tell you, what a successful bargain shopping excursion it was! We both found exactly what we were looking for. I have always loved garage sales, just ask my mom. I think when I was little I would get $5.00 or so to spend at the sales in Pearl City. I'm sure I always came home with something grand and exciting that I probably played with for a week or so :) By any means, the garage sale gene must still be in me, because Jennie and I had a blast. Jennie has a 15 mo. old, so she was in search of some new and exciting toys for her. I was on the look out for some cheap clothes. And boy, did I find just that. I think I came home with 2 Target bags of clothes (about 20 items), all for $20.00! And these weren't your regular garage sale clothes. I got the cutest Ralph Lauren outfits, Nike track suit ($1.00), Children's Place tops and bottoms, Baby Gap onesies (all $.50) and tops, and Old Navy things as well. All in exceptional condition. I was amazed at the prices for some of the things, some even still had the tags on them and had never been worn! I got a wide variety of sizes as well, ranging up to 12 mo. All in all, such a successful morning. Of course, I have to share my three favorite pieces I got.

On the far left is a Baby Gap zip up fleece for the fall ($1.00)
In the middle is a Baby Gap onesie that says "little peanut" which was never worn, 3-6 mo. (for $1.00)
On the far right is the little Ralph Lauren Polo dress (my fav. find of the day, which only cost me $.50)


Below is a my 31 week picture. (Taken right after we got done garage saling, so I may look a little ragged) :) I can't believe I am stepping into my 32nd week already. Baby girl will be here before I know it.



1 comment:

  1. Good job! Those clothes are adorable, I can't wait to see her in them!

    ReplyDelete