Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here and There

Whew, we have been a couple of busy bees this past week or so. Haven't even had time to update the blog. So, here is a little re-cap of our past weeks events.
Last weekend we headed back to IL to attend my cousin Keli's wedding and spend some quality time with the family. My sister and her family were back too, so it was extra enjoyable to spend time with Aidan and Aubrey. It was also the first time in 10+ years that the whole Albers side of the family has been in the same place at the same time. It was so nice to see my relatives and catch up with them at the wedding.
We headed back upto Madison on Monday and began our short 4 day work week. Last night, we had our first pre-natal class at our clinic in Fitchburg. We have the class every Wed night from 6:30-9. At first, I thought 2 HOURS!! that is so long. But, it went by super fast and was actually really informational. Last night we learned about relaxation and breathing techniques, roles and responsibilities of each partner, and starting to think about a birth plan. I was familiar with most things that were discussed, but I think it was a learning experience for Kyle. Overall, these classes should be a success!
Here are some pictures from the past weekend. I had my sister take some pictures of Kyle and I (28 weeks) because we are not hiring a professional photographer to take any for us. They turned out pretty good.


Kyle and I at the wedding
Aidan and I






No comments:

Post a Comment