Saturday, March 27, 2010

Twice as nice!

Well, as of last night around 11:40 p.m., Kyle and I became an Uncle and Aunt again! Aubrey Mae Finn was born at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20.5 inches long! My sister called me last night around 9:00 p.m. while I was out with a couple girlfriends to let me know that her contractions (which she had been having on and off throughout the day) were getting much stronger and this baby girl would be enter the world sooner rather than later :) My prediction ALL along has been that she would be born on the 27th, so I knew I was going to be right. Little did I know how FAST baby girl was going to come. She was only born 2 1/2 hours later after that phone call, and before midnight, which means my prediction was off by 20 minutes :( Oh well, happy that she gave my sister a fast labor! I'm praying mine is that quick!!

I am so excited to go up to MN and meet her and see the family. I am going to head up the third weekend in April so hopefully they will be adjusted to a new home life. I am anxious to see how little Aidan is going to be with a new little sister.

As far as my pregnancy going, I'm still trucking along. Nothing really new, I will be 22 weeks on Monday, and do not have another doctor's appointment until 24 weeks. My clothes are becoming MUCH more tight now, I seem to have blossomed over night. I had a shirt that fit on Monday, that I can longer where as of yesterday! She must be growing! :)

In other family news, I found out last week that my cousin Scott and his wife are going to have a baby come September. That gives my Grandma Mosher 4 new Great Grandchildren this year! My sister, my cousin Ted and his wife, me, and my cousin Scott and his wife. WOW!! Our family is sure growing fast...I think we are up close to 70 now!!

Kyle and I are off to do our baby registries today. Should be an exciting adventure, and a little overwhelming at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment