Sunday, March 14, 2010

Predictions?

Well, I am 20 weeks (halfway done!!). And the time has come to decide if we are going to find out the sex or not on Wednesday at our 20 week ultrasound. We have been discussing this option for the past 6 weeks, and our decision has been made. We are going to find out! When I first became pregnant, both of us said right away that we did not want to find out the sex. As the weeks went on, my mind started to change. The past 6 weeks have been me telling Kyle all the pros to finding out the sex, in hopes that he would change his mind. About 3 weeks ago, his position started to shift, and we decided now that we will find out. So, come Wednesday night, we will know if we are having a little girl or a little boy. Feel free to post your predictions, I would be interested to hear what you all think! So far, everyone has said a boy (I mean EVERYONE, besides my Dad). He, of course, I think is just voting against the majority :) So, stay tuned!

Our weeks have been flying by here at the Montgomery household. With the nice weather we have been having, we are trying to get outside as much as possible after we get off of work. I get off around 3:30, and have a neighbor who I take daily walks with. Such a nice feeling! The snow in Madison is completely gone, and we are thinking Spring!

Well, tomorrow we have our 20 week doctor appointment (along with the ultrasound on Wednesday) to hear the heartbeat and get the results of our blood work we had done at 16 weeks. They will give us the probabilities of our child having Down's Syndrome, Trisomy 21, and a couple other genetic diseases. Please pray for us that our tests come back ok!

2 comments:

  1. I've already told you I think it's a boy, but Kyle also votes for a boy and I couldn't get Aidan to say boy or girl. He just says you're having a baby. :) I think Aidan wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this post today, but I had a dream last night about whether you were having a boy or girl... so weird!!!! Anyways, if I remember my dream correctly, you are going to have a boy. I guess I'm with the majority!

    PS You are too cute pregnant!! :)

    ReplyDelete