Monday, March 1, 2010

Much too fast

Time seems to be flying by lately. I cannot believe I am already in my 18th week. Where has the time gone? In a way, it is such a good thing. I am so ready for winter to be over, and the sun and warm weather to return. But, it is also a little scary. If time is going by this fast now, what will happen after the baby is born?

This past weekend went exceptionally fast. Friday after work, Kyle and I took a "date night" for ourselves and headed to one of my favorite Mexican places, Qdoba. We then came home to watch the movie Star Trek. I think I was asleep in the first 30 minutes. Not a very exciting movie choice for me.

Saturday morning, after a visit to the gym, we headed back to IL to spend some time with our families. I always love going back home for some good home cookin'. I just never seem to be able to cook the way our moms do! We enjoyed some time with our friends on Saturday night, and then had plenty of action on Sunday with Kyle's two nieces. We watched the USA Hockey game on Sunday and we on the edge of our seats at the end of regulation as I'm sure everyone else was. What an exciting goal! If only they could have won :(

We came home last night and did a couple of loads of laundry so Kyle would have clean clothes to head to San Diego today. He has a trade show out there until Friday for work. Poor him, must be rough going to upper 60 degree weather for the week, right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment