Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blissful

One word to describe my massage today...blissful. Thanks to my sister who gave me a spa gift card last year for my birthday, I enjoyed a pre-natal massage this morning. Oh how nice it was! The spa was VERY nice. I was treated to an hour long pre-natal massage (they have a prego pillow you lay on for your bulging belly) as well as 30 minutes in a relaxation room that had water, tea, and all sorts of magazines with a great view of a prairie. What a nice little treat!

This past week was filled with Kyle and I taking FULL advantage of the near 80 degree temps. We were outside constantly after work, and even headed downtown to the Union Terrace right on Lake Mendota. The terrace has outside seating facing the lake and is the perfect spot to enjoy a few beverages (I had a Sprite of course). It was so packed it was hard to find a table (and they have about 200 tables). But, once we did, we relaxed and enjoyed the weather and the scenery.

Yesterday, we didn't dare let one of the last warm days slip away, so we heading to the driving range to hit a few golf balls. I had anticipated this to be quite a task for me, but I actually did pretty good. Give me one more month, and I don't think swinging a golf club will be an option with my belly :)

My mom has sent a few fabrics to me that she picked up from JoAnn's so we can start preparing the baby room. She is graciously making the crib bedding for me, so I am busy picking out fabric and paint colors, something I am very excited to do! Every new mom has a vision of their baby's nursery, so I can't wait to start pulling things together and getting it ready. My dad is coming up sometime in late April/May to paint, so after that, it will be ready for decorating! Hope you all have a great Easter. We are having Kyle's family up tomorrow, so we will have a nice day with family and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment