Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updates

I have written about quite a bit since starting this blog, so I figured I would update you on some older posts.

First off, we had our 20 week appointment yesterday, and all was fine. The baby's heartbeat was 140 (normal) and our test results all came back great. Less than 1 in 5000 chance our child have some birth defect/genetic disorder. I did, however, begin the process of gaining weight. Since my 16 week appointment, I have gained 9 lbs! Not used to stepping on the scale and seeing that number pop up! HA. I am right on target, most women gain 10lbs by 20 weeks. So, even though a little shocked, I'm right where I should be :) From now on, I should be gaining about 1 lb. a week.

As far as my sour addiction goes, it is gone! That little craving lasted about 2 weeks, thank goodness! My allergies, however, are something I am going to have to struggle with through the whole pregnancy. I have began taking allergy medicine, and I am feeling much better. The only other thing I have "complained" about is the constant need to pee! That, thankfully, has subsided a little. I know they say it gets worse the further along you go, but mine has actually gotten a little better. I am only waking up once, maybe twice, a night now to go...before it was 3-4 times. Such relief, I need all the sleep I can get!

We are very excited for tomorrow and can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! I think we are both just praying the baby doesn't have its legs crossed! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment