Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We have a mover!

Yes, I have finally felt the baby move! My mom has been asking me for a couple of weeks now if I have felt it, and I always responded with a "No". I wasn't sure if I really was not feeling it, or if I just did not recognize the feeling. Sure enough, as I was lounging on the couch last night watching American Idol, I kept feeling what I thought was gas bubbles in my stomach. As they continued on, I thought "Wait a minute, I think that is the baby!". Sure enough, I am positive it was. I put my hand on my tummy and could feel the little "bubbles". I am not sure exactly how to describe it better than bubbles.
It was such a neat feeling. I called Kyle in San Diego and let him know that we officially have a mover. So exciting :)
Now that I recognize the feeling, the baby was very active today. I felt constant bubbles throughout much of the day. Such a cool feeling!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So exciting. Just think, pretty soon he/she will be poking you in the bladder and jamming body parts into your ribs...;)

    ReplyDelete