Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is it ok?

Is it ok to use this blog as a place to complain? :) I have not complained once about being pregnant, but now is the time. Not every moment of pregnancy is glamorous and fun, so my as well tell the not so fun stuff too, right??

It is only Tuesday and this week is taking forever. With my need to wake up every hour and a half at night to go to the bathroom, it makes for VERY LONG days. Sunday night, I did not sleep so great, and was feeling very restless all night long. Last night, I "woke up" (I don't think I really ever fell asleep) every hour and a half with the strong urge to go to the bathroom. The baby must be growing, because it is sure beginning to press down more and more on my bladder. I think by the 5th time I got up, Kyle was getting just as frustrated as I was. I think this is just a sign of the future to come with sleepless nights (before and after the baby is born)!

Along with my shrinking bladder, I have also taken on a sinus infection. My allergies have been pretty bad ever since I became pregnant (one of the many not-so-great side effects of pregnancy). I almost always have a stuffy nose. On Sunday, the normal stuffiness turned a little more painful during the middle of the night. By today, I am barely able to touch under my eyes my sinuses hurt so bad. Thank goodness for the handy Netti Pot. I have been cleansing my sinuses for two days now in hopes of some releif in the near future.

Let's just pray this week goes faster than it is right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment