Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just the right thing

As you have probably noticed, I have been changing up the blog recently because I just can't find a template that I like. So the past few times you  have been on here, it has probably been a different one each time. I am just trying them out until I find one that suits me :)

Reese (and Preston and I) attended a new play group Monday morning at the community center in town. We had a great time. She met new friends, played, did an art activity, and they sang songs and read books. It is like a little mini-preschool morning all packed into an hour and a half. Preston took his morning nap there (I was shocked!) so it was a success. Reese was asking to go back before we were even out of the parking lot. I have met a couple stay at home moms that I have connected with and they both have daughter ages 2-4. We already have scheduled a play date with them. It is much easier to make new friends in a new town when you have kids, thats for sure! :)

Preston is doing much better sleeping. He gave me SIX straight hours on Tuesday night. I ran in a checked once to make sure he was breathing :) He slept from 2:00-7:45, ahh amazing. It is incredible what a little more sleep can do for you the next day. Last night he went back to every 3 1/2 to 4 hours, but I think he had a tummy ache since he hadn't pooped in over a day (and got it all out of his system this morning.) He has also been taking a 2 hour afternoon nap from about 1-3 (same time as Reese) every day this week. I feel like I get so much done in those 2 hours. I usually get dinner made (or prepared and stuck in the fridge so I can just heat it up when its dinner time), I get laundry done, catch up on emails, make phone calls if needed, and clean. Every now and then I even sit down and watch a show I have DVR'd. Its pretty nice :)

I am busy re-launching my Arbonne business and jumping back into it after taking a few months off. I am busy planning my "Holiday party" with my sponsor, as well as lining up parties during the week nights. I LOVE the products and it is so nice to be able to share the knowledge and benefits with people about living a pure, safe, and beneficial lifestyle. Right now, being a stay at home mom and Arbonne consultant is just the right thing. I couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment