Thursday, June 14, 2012

PB & J

That's my new craving. A pb&j sandwich, yum. The other day when I got home from grocery shopping, Kyle asked why I bought more peanut butter. Well, the other one was gone, why else! He was a little surprised since I don't usually eat peanut butter very often. Pineapple is also still a HUGE hit, both with Reese and I :)
This week is almost over and has once again FLEW by. We were busy tonight after work getting the house ready for 2 showings this evening, so we ate dinner and got out the door. We took Reese downtown for some ice cream and took a nice little walk. Hopefully something comes out of these showings. We usually have 1-2 showings a week, but no offers yet. If nothing comes of this, we will be debating lowering the price (which we have already done once), or taking it off the market and refinancing to get a lower interest rate. I don't see us keeping our house on the market past August for two reasons. One, selling season is about over. Two, I will have a newborn and a toddler at the point, and no energy for house showings and/or house hunting. So, wish us luck that these next few weeks bring in some offers, or looks like we will be here another year (which we are both ok with, it would just be nice to get a bigger yard!)
I have begun the nesting phase, wanting to get everything ready for baby boy. My doctor (and neighbor) said if I was ready, and haven't gone on my own, she would induce me at 39 weeks (mainly a request of mine since I have one of my best friends weddings 2 weeks after my due date!) With Reese being almost 9 pounds, and this one growing at the same rate, she isn't too worried the baby won't be ready.  So, that leaves the countdown at NINE WEEKS left. Wow! Sounds shocking saying it out loud. The crib has arrived, the bedding is bought, and things are ready to be put together. Now to find some spare time to do it all :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment