Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1st Sting

Reese got her first bee sting last night. We were picking toys up outside when all of a sudden Reese runs over screaming to me saying "Ouchie Bee!, Ouchie Bee!" So I asked her if s bee stung her, and she said yes. She kept pointing to her rib cage, and I looked and nothing was there. She kept crying pretty hard, so I brought her inside and took off her dress, only to find a huge welted sting on her rib cage on her back. She had the spot correct, just on the wrong side of her body :) So we iced it as good as she would let us, and I monitored her pretty closely for 30-40 minutes to make sure she wasn't going to have an allergic reaction, and all turned out well.

She has also been saying some pretty funny things lately. Here are some of my favorites:

-After smelling Kyle's feet, he asked "What do they smell like?" Reese replied "peanut butter!"
-While driving to school the other day she saw a blue car and said "I wanna blue car, mom" I told her she can buy one when she gets older :)
-On the way to daycare, a song came on the radio and Reese said "Louder, mom. I like this song!"


No comments:

Post a Comment