Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bittersweet

The day has come. My last day at my job is tomorrow. I am so excited to be taking on a new adventure and meeting new kids and families, but I am also so sad to leave behind some great co workers and some fantastic families. After working there for 3 1/2 years, I have become so close with some of the families, treating their children like my own. I have already had 2 parents cry about my departure, which makes me so sad! But, I have to do what is best for my family, and hat means making the move to a new center. Tomorrow will be tough, saying goodbye to my 8 little kiddos. I assured them I would be back to visit before too long!
In other news, Reese is growing and learning each day. She loves to clap at basically anything, shrieks in terror when bath time is over (she LOVES water), and chases the cats around on a daily basis. She has begun "walking" along something while holding on. It is so neat to watch her learn new things, but is a little sad watching her get big SO fast! I am also excited for her to make new "friends" at our new center, and I hope the transition goes smoothly for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment