Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vacation

I have taken a vacation from the blog, as well as my actual vacation to Florida. Lots of changes have been happening in our lives, thus the blog has been left behind. We purchased a new car, I accepted a new job, took a vacation, celebrated Easter, and Reese turned 9 mo old. All within the last week!!!
My vacation was amazing. Wonderful weather and great girl time. It was nice to catch up with my college friends since we don't get together as often as we would like.
I ended up taking a new position at another center not far from the one I am currently at. With better benefits, and cheaper cost of daycare for Reese, I could not pass it up. I am excited to start a new journey, but sad to be leaving behind some families where I am at now.
We had Reese's 9 mo appt today. She is right on track. Here are her stats:
Height: 28.5" (80%tile)
Weight: 20 lb 6.8 oz (76 %tile)
Head circumference: 44 cm (49%tile)
She is crawling, pulling herself up onto things, talking up a storm, and has started eating table foods (in combination with bottles and baby food). This weekend we plan to have no plans :) Kinda nice for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment