Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bound to Happen

I knew it was bound to happen at some point, and it finally has. Reese pooped in the tub last night while KYLE was giving her a bath...hahaha! I heard Kyle calling my name, and went upstairs only to smell what I was about to see in a few seconds. Poop. Reese was oblivious and had no clue what happened, and it was quite funny looking back on it. I knew at some point the day would come :)
We had a fabulous weekend back home for Memorial Day. Saturday I got to see my high school friends and throw a baby shower for my dear friend, Jody and her 2 mo old, Mason. After the shower, my parents baby sat while the girls and their partners headed to Massbach Winery for an afternoon of drinking, cheese tasting, and a live band. It was wonderful. Sunday we headed to Butson's annual Memorial Day party, and Reese spent the night with Kyle's parents. We then enjoyed a nice grill out with the Montgomery clan yesterday before heading back last night. We had a packed, but fun filled weekend. I am looking forward to this coming weekend when my sister and kids visit us!
Reese is cutting her two front teeth, and I would have never known if Kyle hadn't seen them. I guess that is a blessing in itself. I have heard horror teething stories, but her bottom two teeth (she got at 6 mo) and these top two don't seem to be bothering her. Lucky girl! Nothing a little ibuprofen can't help to take the edge off when they seem to be a little bother to her!

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey just pooped in the tub too! Kyle said he was glad it happened while I was giving her a bath, otherwise he would have just shut the door and never taken a shower in there again. :) Men.

    ReplyDelete