Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome Summer!

The 80 degree weather has finally come! Luckily, I have today off and get to enjoy this wonderful weather with Reese. We plan on heading to the zoo this afternoon to take full advantage of it.
I started training for my new job yesterday, and so far I am still really excited. Today I did not have to go in becuase the director had a meeting all day and would not be able to train us. I was not complaining, I like to get as much Reese time as I can :)
We celebrated mother's day this past weekend with both grandma's. Saturday Kyle and I met my parents and headed to Cirque de Soleil in Rockford. It was a neat show. They can do some amazing things. On Sunday, we hung out with Kyle's mom before heading back up to Madison. Again, it was a gorgeous day outside, so I got some planting done in the garden. It was a great first mother's day!
I know I have been slacking on pictures, but I can't seem to locate the charger for my camera. Once I find it, more will come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment