Sunday, May 22, 2011

Say What?!?!

My little chatter box is becoming more and more vocal as the days go on. Case in point...
She is on the move and telling us all about it! She will be 10 mo old this week and is right on track. We are enjoying the new center we are at. Reese did fantastic her first days there and so far, so good. I also love my job. Sometimes a change can be such a great thing! Not much on tap this week. Kyle is down in Southern IL visiting his friend (the best man in our wedding) who will be deployed to Afghanistan on Thursday. Our prayers are with his family, wife, and two girls as he heads overseas. Phoebe is only 4 weeks younger than Reese, so I can only imagine how hard it must be for them. We pray he has a safe tour and can't wait to see him in 12 mo. when he returns!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is too funny. Watch out though, once they start talking, they NEVER stop. I would be very afraid if I were you. ;)

    ReplyDelete