Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Re-Cap

We had another busy, but fun weekend. On Friday night, my parents came up after we got off of work to check out the baby room since my dad will be coming up to paint it this week. They got to see the crib/dresser set and check out the size of the room and make a note of the tools/supplies that will be needed to paint this week. I am excited for it to be done so we can start setting things up! Only 14 weeks to go! We went out to eat downtown at Greenbush Bar for some pizza. Even though we had a long wait, the pizza was good and it was nice to chat and catch up with them.
On Saturday Kyle and I headed down to Oswego (suburb of Chicago) to hang out with three of my girlfriends from college and their boyfriends. We had a great time. Even though I was the sober one :) I still had fun chatting and hanging out. It was so nice to see all of them since we do not get to do it very often.
Today was a lazy, rainy Sunday. A nice relaxing day with nothing to do was much needed. We are rested up and ready for another week of work. Not too much going on, hope it is nice out so we can get some yard work done and begin working on our garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment