Monday, April 19, 2010

MN trip


Ahhh, what a wonderful weekend. I headed up to MN last Thursday night to hang out with my sister and her family. What a great time I had. I finally got to meet new little girl Aubrey and play non-stop with my nephew Aidan. He is talking so much now and has developed such a personality, it is so fun to hang out with him! Here is a pic of the three of us...
Our weekend was pretty low key, which was just what I had asked for :) I gave Aidan some Play Doh for his birthday, and I think it was the hit of the weekend. I am pretty sure I heard "More Play Doh" at least 70 times :) I had also given him some sidewalk chalk that we used to decorate their driveway with. Here is us working on our masterpieces...

We went to the park, the zoo, and took wagon rides around their street. We had a great time. I think fun was had by all. I got in as much cuddle time with Aubrey as I could, when she wasn't eating or sleeping. She is such a little peanut!! Saying goodbye yesterday was tough, but, I will be seeing them in a month for my cousin Keli's wedding. I'm sure by then they will both have changed even more. It amazes me each time I see Aidan how much he has changed in a few short months...man they grow up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment