Wednesday, April 14, 2010

24 Weeks

WOW, 24 weeks seemed that have slipped right past me (well, at least since week 12 when I started feeling better)! I had my 24 week appointment yesterday and everything still looks great! The baby's heartbeat was 140 and I am measuring right where I should be. My blood pressure was right at 128/89, so right on track. My next appointment is not until 28 weeks, and during that appointment I have my test to see if I have gestational diabetes, lets hope not!

In other news, this week is going MUCH better than last week. Wow, last week was rough. To my surprise, things have eased in my class this week. I do not know what I am doing that is any different than last, but lets just hope the children's good behavior sticks around!!!

I am so excited to head up to MN Thursday afternoon to visit my sis and her family. I cannot wait to meet lil Aubrey and spend some quality time with Aidan! It will be a great weekend. Kyle will be sticking around Madison and hanging out with his guy friends, as well as cleaning the house, doing laundry, cleaning the bathrooms...HAHA. Just kidding. Maybe in my wildest dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment