Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March!

March came in like a lion with a bit of snow and cold temps, but now we are evening out to be like a lamb, and I sure hope it stays. As I type this I have our deck door open getting some fresh air, and it feels amazing.
Kyle survived his trip to Istanbul last week and made it home this past Friday afternoon. We enjoyed a nice long weekend as Reese didn't have school yesterday. The teachers had an in service because we have conferences this week. I had Preston's conference last Thursday, and to no surprise, his teacher said the one thing he needs to work on is self control :) I just kind of laughed and said, yep! He has  a hard time managing his emotions. He gets really frustrated or angry easily if he is presented with a challenge, and has a hard time controlling his body when made to sit for long periods of time (like at circle time.) I know that will develop on it's own, so I'm not worried about it. Right now, he is a typical 3 year old rambunctious little boy. Other than that she said he is doing great and he is a fun kid to have in class. We will see on Thursday how Reese is doing, I expect no issues with her, other than she tries to be "too much of a leader" at times :)

This weekend we enjoyed the weather and played a lot outside. Saturday was a morning of running errands, and we bought a treadmill for our workout room. Time to get in shape after baby is born with summer right around the corner. Monday, with Reese off school, we decided to go to the zoo since it was 65 outside. Kyle's mom had the day off too, so she joined us. We had a great time and it was so nice to get out and enjoy the weather! Here are a few pics from our day.






I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. I'm 1-2 cm dilated, baby's head is down, and everything is looking good and right on track. Kyle travels to Thailand for work next week, and the doctor said he said there is a 10% chance I'd go into labor, so I told him to keep his travel plans since it's looking like I'm going to make it near my due date (April 3.) I'm feeling good but getting pretty uncomfortable at night. The end is near!


No comments:

Post a Comment