Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hanging in there

I am 38 weeks and 5 days. I am hanging in there, but getting pretty darn uncomfortable. My ribs feel like they are broken and I have lots of pressure. I think this baby will be a decent size :) I had my regular weekly appointment on Tuesday. I am 3 cm and baby is all the way head down. Now it's just a waiting game until baby decides it's ready to make an appearance. Anytime would be nice. Reese and Preston are on Spring Break next week and are hoping for a baby so they can spend time with it.

We had a fun weekend this past weekend with lots of Easter activities. Saturday Reese's school held a lunch with the Easter bunny and had lots of activities too. Home Depot was there and did a workshop where the kids got to build their own toolboxes. A local daycare was also there and sponsored all sorts of crafts and things for the kids to do. Reese had a blast and was more than willing to sit by the Easter bunny for a picture.
Sunday afternoon our friends held an Easter egg hunt at their house. The kids also had fun making s'mores and playing with all the kids there. Sunday eve I took Preston down to my mom's to spend the night since Aubrey was spending this week at their house for her Spring Break. Reese was bummed not to get to go since her Spring Break isn't until next week. But, when my mom brought Preston home Monday afternoon, Reese got to play with Aubrey for a bit and she was excited about that!
Last night, I dreadfully decided to get our Easter eggs dyed. I'm not going to lie, I just really don't enjoy this tradition. The dye everywhere, messy kids, hands in and out of the dye cups, just gives me anxiety and is not something I enjoy. But, I took one for the team and the kids actually did really well with them this year. Now, they are stinking up the fridge waiting for the Easter bunny to hide them on Sunday morning.


 I got in one more Annie Sloan Chalk Paint project before baby arrives and I am too tired to even see straight. Ive been wanting to re-do the china cabinet Kyle's grandma gave us for our wedding and I finally got around to it two weeks ago. I really like it- I used Old White Annie Sloan chalk paint.


 Easter lunch at the school. Reese building her toolbox at the Home Depot workshop in the gym.

 Egg Hunt at a friend's house. The kids found 400 (!!!) eggs total!

 Reese and Malorie
 Beautiful day for a fire and S'mores

 Aubrey got to visit after school for a few hours on Monday.

 Coloring eggs yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment