Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The final countdown....

37 weeks is here. Accompanied by Kyle taking a trip to Thailand for work this week :) At my appointment last week the doctor gave me a 10% chance of going in to labor this week, so with that, I told Kyle to go ahead and get this last work trip out of the way. He has no more travel planned until the end of May. I still have my back up plan in place in case anything should happen this week, but so far, feeling good.
This past weekend we celebrated Kyle's dads birthday on Saturday with a cookout and his parents house. It was kind of crummy weather, but not too bad for March. The cousins had fun playing and wore each other out. Kyle took off early Sunday morning, while the kids and I had a typical Sunday (church, groceries, naps) :)
I had Reese's conference last Thursday at school, and it went well as expected. She is one of the top 4 in her class of 68 for reading, and is excelling at math too. So crazy to me how much she has learned since last September. She is now reading books to us at night before bed instead of us reading to her! Her teacher said she is "one that wants to please the teacher" "knows right from wrong" and is always striving to make good choices at school and be a good friend. Sounds like Kyle and I have done at least one thing right :) lol.
I have my 37 week appointment on Thursday to see if much has changed. This weekend we are going to be busy with Easter activities. Saturday the school is putting on a lunch with the Easter bunny and crafts/games that the kids are excited to go to. Sunday afternoon one of our friends is putting on a kids egg hunt at their house. Hopefully the weather stays warmer for us!

 Hudson- 10 months, thinks it pretty cool when we pick Preston up from Preschool

The kids on a nature hunt on our 5 acres- Reese fully equipped with her bike helmet :)


3 kids. 3 bellies. Left to Right: Reese, Preston, baby #3 
Boy or girl?! 
All taken within 36-37 weeks
You can sure tell Reese was a summer baby, holy tan!



No comments:

Post a Comment