Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

We had a great 3 day weekend back in Illinois for Easter. Friday we celebrated Aidan (5) and Aubrey's  (3) birthdays and Saturday did Easter with my family. Sunday we headed to Kyle's parents and did Easter with them. Unfortunately, my computer took a crap and my screen is black- thus not letting me upload any photos- so they only pics I can share from the weekend are from the ones my Mom sent- as I cannot upload pictures from my camera to the Ipad. So, here are a few from the fun days we had...

Reese and Aubrey on the 4 wheeler- watch out for these two

A new form of hopscotch "princess hopscotch"- I promise- she is more athletic than she looks :)
Easter morning- I am pretty sure Reese already had some candy in her mouth








No comments:

Post a Comment