Monday, April 22, 2013

2nd go around

Man, what a weekend. I just said in my last post I wasn't feeling much better on my antibiotics for a sinus infection, and boy did it get worse. I started to feel really ill on Friday night- fever, chills, sore throat, the whole gamete. I have not felt that sick in years. Well before I ever had kids, because being that sick and trying to help take care of two kids was torture. Luckily, Kyle did a great job and just needed some help with Preston's schedule of what he needed and when. By Saturday morning, back to urgent care for me to get new meds to tackle the infection. I am feeling SO much better now- and thankfully so since Kyle is in Chicago all week for work. There would have been NO way I could have taken care of the kids by myself if I was feeling like I was on Friday night.
Preston also has been still fussy, tugging at his ear, and not sleeping well- so I called the doctor this morning and they switched his meds as well. Hopefully these 2nd round of meds for both of us do the trick. Thanks to the ear infection- Preston's sleeping through the night has gone down the toilet- that didn't last long. I think I had 5-6 nights of him sleeping from 8p-6a...back to sleep training again when he is feeling a bit better.
House update: The offer we have in on the short sale is in the process of being assessed by the bank. The mediator on the case is trying to stop the bank from having the house go into foreclosure (this Wednesday) but it's not looking so good. After Wednesday, the house is turned over to the county sheriff's for auction. So, come Wednesday, we will be back hunting again if nothing happens in these next two days. What a process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment