Thursday, December 27, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Woo, we made it. 4 get togethers in 4 days. With a couple meltdowns (from Reese), lots of good food, good company, and many presents, we made it through the Holidays. We are so thankful for being able to spend time with both families. I am also thankful that Preston and Reese got to see all three of their Great Grandma's during our visit! A huge thanks to my mom for making a dairy free lunch for me on Christmas Day- I got to enjoy all the yummy casseroles that everyone else did :) 
Instead of a blog devoted to our activities, I have decided to do a picture re-cap instead.


Reese (2) Aidan (4) Aubrey (2)- sledding at Nana and Poppas House

4 generations- Grebner side

Preston and Great Grandma Albers

 Montgomery Cousins- Reese (2) Maddy (8) Preston (4 mo) Mekenna (6)

4 generations- Montgomery side

Opening presents on Christmas Eve at Grammie and Papa's

One of my favorite pictures- Aunt Courtney and Preston

Nana and Poppa opening gifts on Christmas morning

No comments:

Post a Comment