Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Done-zo

I am DONE! I have finished all Christmas shopping and wrapping, and am ready to start the holiday festivities. I have never taken this long to finish things up, but this year, I have been a little pre-occupied by two little munchkins at home.

Preston sleep update: Not good. He is still sleeping horribly. The past two nights, he was up every hour and  a half again, leaving me tired and ragged. I just cant figure it out. I have tried everything. A pacifier, swaddling/not swaddling, swinging/crib, white noise/no white noise, feeding right before bed/putting to bed without a bottle, crying for a bit/going in right away to get him back to sleep. I just can't figure it out. I never had this problem with Reese, thank god. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have had another kid. I am anxious to see how it goes over the holidays when we will be spending three nights at other houses- and I pray he doesn't keep everyone else awake all night too.
He has increased my milk supply a bit now, so I am able to breastfeed him during the day. I think he gets about 5 oz a feeding, which is right where he should be. His spitting up has not gotten any better, it is actually worse. He spits up SO much, I wonder how much he is actually retaining. His bowel movements are not nearly as stinky, so I think dairy free is helping. I wish it would help him sleep better though!

No comments:

Post a Comment