Sunday, July 1, 2012

Movin' on out

Yes, it is true! We sold our house yesterday!!! This brings me feelings of joy, as well as anxiety :) Mainly due to the fact that we close on August 24th, just two days before my due date. Nothing like adding in a little more stress to our daily grind. Overall though, I am very excited and happy that we sold the house because that was the ultimate goal. We knew going into this that this may be the exact situation that would happen, so I have to take it in stride, and prepare myself for a few crazy months ahead. Luckily, we have an AWESOME realtor who is on top of things and willing to help us do whatever to hopefully be in a new house by the time the baby is born (fingers crossed!!!) I am trying not to think of the worst case scenario (having to rent an apartment with a toddler and newborn until we find a house.) So, let the house hunting begin!!!

We had a great pre-4th of July weekend. Tim and Jody (who I have both known since I was little) brought their little boy Mason (1) up for the weekend. We had a blast. Yesterday we went downtown for lunch, and then had a cookout at our house and invited all of our neighborhood friends over. The kids all had a blast playing in the water, eating lots of food, and doing sparklers at night. Today, we headed to the Madison zoo since Mason had never been before and we only live less than 10 min from it (something I will miss when we find a house outside of Madison.) Both Mason and Reese had a great time, and we had to fight to keep them awake by the end, as we were approaching both of their nap times. Nothing makes a summer better than good food, friends, and beer (O'Douls for me!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment