Tuesday, May 1, 2012

23 week ultrasound

I had my 2nd ultrasound this morning, and the "band" they were seeing is actually not a band. AMEN! Baby boy is 100% healthy and doing well. It was a tad intimidating this morning to go to my appointment because it was at the hospital instead of my normal clinic. When I got to the right "wing" it was for High Risk Pregnancy. Well if that wasn't enough to make my heart beat a little faster! It was neat to see him again though on the ultrasound, and I even got a wave out of him! I also had her show me his "boy parts" :) since we had not seen them before and just got his gender written down on a piece of paper. It is definitely a boy, and I have a picture now to prove it :) I am so thankful that everything is ok, and that I won't have to be labeled a high risk pregnancy at this point.

Garage sale season is back, and I am on the hunt for clothes for the new little man! Reese and I debuted our season by going to some sales in Verona last Saturday, and Reese came home with a new Cozy Coupe Car that she is in LOVE with. This weekend, I am mapping out my plan of attack as the Sun Prairie city sales are happening and they are known to be good. I just can't fathom paying for new clothes when there are SO MANY great things out there in terms of chilren's clothing.  I just love this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment