Sunday, March 6, 2011

Down 3

Down 3....lbs that is! 1 week into Weight Watchers and I have lost 3 lbs. I have been watching what I eat, and been running for 20-30 minutes 5 days this week. I like the program thus far, and hope it keeps working!

In other news, Reese has been a sleepy head this weekend. She got a nasty cough on Thursday and was up for about 2 hours Thursday night coughing non stop. Friday at daycare she was not feeling so good, and took a 2 hour morning nap yesterday and today (she NEVER does that). I think she is on the mend, but her nasty, green, snotty nose is still sticking around (gross). Hoping she is getting over this now. She had lots of rest this weekend as we stayed home and relaxed. Just what all of us needed!

She is getting closer and closer to crawling. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth, but doesn't quite do it yet. She scoots backwards, but does not go forward. I fear the time is coming soon that we have to baby proof the house. No more immobile baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment