Thursday, July 22, 2010

Results

After my 24 hour urine sample yesterday into this morning, my results came back this afternoon and all is OK!! No extra protein detected in my urine, so as of now, it does not look like I will have to be induced. My blood pressure was still high this morning (142/90) so they are going to keep an eye on it. All of my blood work also came back ok, which is fantastic! They did schedule me for a non-stress test tomorrow afternoon. This requires me to be hooked up to an external monitor for 45 minutes and they will be watching the baby and making sure she is ok (I'm not really sure what they are exactly looking at). I'll let ya know after tomorrow. I also have my regular 39 week appointment next Tuesday, and they have scheduled another non stress test before that appointment. Other than that, they told me to stay hydrated and keep my feet up when possible! My work has been fantastic and very understanding with all these pop up doctors appointments, which makes it much easier to deal with.

Other than that, not too much else is new with us. We have no scheduled plans this weekend. I told Kyle we need to do somethings that we have wanted to do all summer and have not gotten around to yet. Things that we should do before baby arrives! We are going to try out a restaurant we have never been to before, and may head out to a place called Picnic Point on Lake Mendota. It is a trail you walk on out to an "island" point on the Lake and has a great view of the lake and of downtown Madison. We may hit up the farmers market on Saturday as well. Plans are pretty much up in the air, just some ideas :) I'll keep you posted on the baby after my upcoming appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment