Monday, July 12, 2010

37 weeks

I am now considered full term! So, if I went into labor today, they would not try to stop it. But, that does not mean my due date is changing, its still August 2nd. Back in the early weeks, I thought this day would never come. Even though it seemed like forever ago we found out I was pregnant, the time has actually flown by and I can't believe I am 3 weeks away! Kyle and I (well, mostly me) have been prepping the baby room. Kyle likes to make jokes about the baby's closet and dresser drawers being WAY more organized than my own. :)

Everyone has been asking me (and even Kyle) if I have my hospital bag packed yet. The answer is..no. Why? Because my gut feeling has been telling me I am going to be late (my guess is August 5th). Kyle thinks I will be going early (July 26th). All bets are on! I would LOVE it if he was right, but I just don't think so. So, I might start throwing some things together so that I feel a little more prepared just in case she does happen to arrive a little earlier than expected.

Not a whole lot is new in our house. Kyle has been busy working on the patio this past weekend, and it is almost complete. Once the sealant is put on, it will be ready to use. We had the cement truck here on Saturday, and his cousins came up to help stamp the concrete, and it looks great! I'm sure we will be using it a lot the rest of the summer.

I am looking forward to this upcoming weekend. My sister and the kids are coming down from Friday until Sunday. She is bringing me all sorts of baby goodies that she is done using (bassinet, breastfeeding pillow, onesies, swaddling blankets, etc.) I am so grateful to be able to use it all! We are also planning on going to the Farmers Market, the pool, and I'm sure Aidan won't let us go all weekend without visiting our neighborhood park :) My parents are then coming up on Sunday for lunch before they take off to spend time with them. Should be a great weekend!

1 comment: