Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th to everyone! This is a picture of the fireworks we went to see last night at Rhythm and Booms here in Madison (the largest fireworks show in the Midwest). It was amazing. Kyle had been once before, but I had never gone. Jody and Jenna (two high school friends) and their significant others went with us and we had a blast. The weather was gorgeous. It was a great night to sit outside and enjoy the show (along with the other 250,00 people there)! There were a ton of people, but it was not that bad. We waited around after the show for about an hour and went to the music stage and beer tent until traffic calmed down. It was the best show I have ever seen. The finale was amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone that lives in the Madison area!

Today Kyle's parents came up and helped us form together the spot where we are going to put our outdoor patio. We have wanted to do a patio out back behind our house for a while, and Kyle's cousin is going to come up next week and help us do it. So, Kyle has been busy this past week digging out all the sod to get ready for it to be done. We are very excited!!

Tomorrow my parents are coming up and we are hoping to get out on the lakes to do some boating. My dad might bring his boat, but the weather right now is not looking so promising (50% chance of rain). So, we will see what it looks like tomorrow when we wake up.

Other than that, I am starting my 36th week this week, and have my doctors appointment on Friday. Starting this week, I will be going every week now until she is born. Hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment