Thursday, February 18, 2010

16 Weeks

I am 16 1/2 weeks and feeling good. Today was the first day I have worn a pair of work pants and not been able to button them (comfortably). They were buttoned for the first half hour of my day, and then I decided that they were way to tight on my tummy and let them loose the rest of the day. Looks like I will be using those handy "Belly Bands" my sister so graciously gave me. They are just a piece of spandex fabric you put over your pants so you can still wear your pants and leave them unbuttoned. Much more comfy!!

We had our 16 week appointment on Monday, and Kyle attended with me this time. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was 150 (normal). After the appointment, I headed to the lab to have blood drawn for the 16 week Quad Test. It is a test that gives you the probability of your child having Down's Syndrome or Trisomy 21. We won't get those results back for a week or so. All in all, I am still feeling well, have my appetite back, and I am enjoying the process of watching my belly get bigger and bigger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment