Saturday, February 13, 2010

Candyland

If only I could live in Candyland, wouldn't that be nice! Right now, my number 1 craving is candy! Now, we all know if I only ate candy everyday that would not be very healthy...but to only dream that I could! Before I was pregnant, I NEVER touched sour candy (such as Sour Patch Kids, Sour Skittles, etc.) Now they seem the be the only thing on my mind! I am allowing my self to have a sour treat once (maybe twice) a week, but still keeping my diet on the healthy side. Lets hope this sour craving goes away soon, because it will be a struggle to maintain for the next 5 months.

In other news, our week has been busy. Kyle has been busy with work, as always. He is getting ready to go to San Diego the first week in March for a trade show. I have also been keeping ever busy with my 18 three year olds at school (with the help of a fantastic co-teacher)! We had our "Friendship Party" (since we can't say Valentine's) at school yesterday. I had 15 of the 18 families show up (which is outstanding)! We decorated heart cookies, made valentine's for family members, and passed classmate valentine's out. After organizing the party and having it yesterday, I was pretty tired last night! But, that didn't stop me from getting in some quality girl time with my two neighbor friends while Kyle and the boys went skiing.

This weekend is going to be filled with lots of de-cluttering our lives to prepare for the little one. We have already made one trip to Goodwill, but I foresee more. Whether it's Goodwill or Craig's List, I am going to conquer the clutter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment