Monday, February 1, 2010

Time to Tell

Oh what a fun weekend this past one has been!!!! We have FINALLY had the chance to share the news with our extended family and friends. We wanted to wait until my 13 week dr. appointment just to make sure everything was still ok. I had that appointment last Friday and got to listen to the baby's heartbeat. It was 150, perfectly normal. So, we called the great grandparents on Saturday, and the rest of our friends on Sunday. It has been SO much fun telling everyone and hearing their reactions.

My maternal grandparents celebrated their 70th (!!!!) wedding anniversary last week, and had a big family lunch yesterday for the whole extended family. Kyle and I did not go, as it is a four hour drive South of Madison, but I told my Grandma she could go ahead and tell the rest of the family the good news. By the time my parents had gotten to the restaurant, Grandma had spread the news and my Mom and Dad were receiving congratulations. We hope to get home at Easter and see everyone then.

For all of you out there who do not want to constantly check the blog to see if I have updated, I have put an email subscription link on the right hand column of the page. Just enter your email address, and when I update the blog, an email will be sent to notify you! Hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment