Friday, November 14, 2014

Our life recently: pictures

A quick Friday night update while I sip on a Spotted Cow (Kyle was in Madison, WI this past week and brought me the only thing -besides good cheese- that I miss most!)  Here's an update on what we have been up to- picture style!

Reese had a her good friend, Kensley's, birthday party last week. It was a Frozen theme- and was her first "friend" birthday party she went to :)

 My most recent mileage. I've been slacking the past week, not motivating myself to go much further. Just keeping steady at this distance for the moment.

 Preston and Maddy (Kensley's little sister)- buddies. We met up for a playdate at the Mall so the kids could run around the play area while the older girls had preschool.

A boy and his dog. Now when we go for walks (which may be coming to an end with the temps!) Preston insists on holding the leash!

Meet Max. My first friend when we moved to Indiana (Trisha) had her 3rd baby on November 1st (Kyles birthday!) We took her dinner last week, and spent some time meeting Max. He was SO tiny!

 After meeting Max, we headed to Culvers for dinner (when Kyle was traveling) and they had kids night! Free balloons! Elsa for Reese. 

Elmo for Preston.

Short but sweet this time. Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment