Thursday, September 12, 2013

Big girl

I'm a big girl now- thats all I have heard since Reese started preschool. She had her first day last Thursday where Kyle and I went with her for an hour. This past Monday was her first day by herself. When I picked her up at noon- boy, oh boy- she COULD NOT stop talking about it :) A great sign in my eyes. She told me all about the playground, story time, how she has to sit on a yellow star during circle time, and she even told me some names of some of her new friends. During the parent day last Thursday, I met a mom with a boy in Reese's class- and they are coming over Friday for a playdate. I do have to admit, I was a bit sad dropping her off Monday- even though I accomplished SO much in the 3 hours she was gone. Bathrooms cleaned, laundry done, kitchen floor scrubbed- it was amazing. Preston takes his morning nap from 9-10, so while she was at school- I had a whole hour to myself. Quite nice :)

Speaking of Preston- he is a little walker now! He is about 50/50 with walking and crawling. He will start out walking, and then if he falls, he will continue on with a crawl (which is much faster!) He is so cute and looks like a little drunken sailor :)  He is also doing GREAT with dairy! Yahoo! No more dairy sensitivity. He is now having only 2 bottles a day, and they are half whole milk, half formula. He eats cheese and other dairy products and his tummy problems are all gone. It was a rough first year with his stomach/acid reflux, and I'm glad the issues have resolved themselves.


Here are some of their 1&3 year old pictures I had taken by a friend when we were back in Illinois:
(I hope they show up, as I am posting on the Ipad- and it sometimes had issues with pictures!) If not, I'll try when Kyle has his work computer home.





No comments:

Post a Comment