Friday, April 8, 2011

C'Mon already....

Come on spring!! Please get here fast. I say this for many reasons. 1. I am sick and tired of being stuck inside. 2. I love rainy days and flowers blooming. 3. It is my favorite season. 4. But most of all, I am sick and tired of my baby being sick :( Yesterday at daycare, they called my class to tell me to come and check out her eye. When I got in there it was quite goopy, and by the time I had called the dr's office and got back in there, it was pink. UGH! We just got over her 3 day fever last week. So, we got eye drops and are doing them 4 times a day for 7 days. Today, I was able to take her back to work at 10 am (24 hr since starting her drops), and they called me at 1:30 pm. I didn't even want to hear it, now what? Well, she had a fever and had to go home. Here we go again.... This time I feel it might be due to teething, but I have no clue. Just a guess. By 4 pm, she didn't have a fever anymore. Let's hope it stays away. This weekend we are staying in Madison and getting around to things we have neglected the past few weekends. Spring cleaning is in order, as well as car shopping (my car is taking a crap), meeting a new neighbor who has a 3 mo. old boy (Kyle met him through work), and getting Easter pictures taken of Reese through a friend of mine at work who is trying to start a photography business. Should be a fun weekend if we can all stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment