Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Power of 3 (well, actually 4)

Reese has been a busy bee lately, learning new things each and everyday. This week, she started crawling around on Sunday. On Tuesday, she said "Ma, Ma" for the first time, and actually meant it when calling out for me (this melted my heart!) :)On Wednesday, she mastered the skill of clapping, and now applauds at almost anything. And today, she showed us that she knows how to roll her tongue. This little girl is doing so much it is hard to keep up with! 4 new things all in one week. We are both fighting off a cold, it seems as though we have been since November. I hope mine clears up before my Florida trip on Wednesday. Nothing needs to hinder my ability to lay in the sun and sip on cocktails with my girl friends :) Since I won't be around, and will be busy this week, I hope everyone has a happy Easter next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment