Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chatty Cathy

Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Baaaaa....this is what I hear non stop from Reese. She has turned into Chatty Cathy, talking alllll the time. This morning she just said Da, Da, Da for the first time, and of course Kyle jumped right on that (even though she was not referring to him) :) I also, was a very talkative child, if you can believe that!My mom said she always knew where I was b/c I was talking non stop, and if I was quiet, that is when she needed to come see what I was doing. I have a feeling it is going to be the same way with Reese.

Reese turned 7 mo.this past week. She is now:

sitting up all by herself
grabbing everything in sight
rolling over multiple times
eating oatmeal cereal and baby food
fascinated with our 2 cats
talking up a storm
has her two front, bottom teeth
getting up on her knees while lying on her stomach, trying to crawl (god help me!)
loves her bath and being in the water
recognizing her name, looking at us when we say it
weighing about 18 lbs and wearing 6 & 9 mo. clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment