Sunday, February 20, 2011

Obsessed

So I have a little bit of a new obsession, taking good pictures. I have been learning how to really "use" my camera, and do things manually...like setting the f-stop and working on finding the perfect shutter speed for each picture. Whether she likes it or not, Reese has become my little model :) She does quite well, and actually enjoys the camera! I have always liked photography, but now, it is SO much fun when you get a great picture. I am really looking forward to getting better and better with it. Practice makes perfect!

This weekend we went to the Children's Expo at the Alliant Energy Center. Reese was in heaven watching all the kids run around and looking at all the booths and demonstrations. She met Elmo, danced along to a kid band, watched a Karate demonstration, and gawked at a firetruck. It was a nice family outing.

Last week Reese went though a growth spurt (or at least I think so) and was waking up in the middle of the night to eat. Finally, she slept the entire night again last night, and it was awesome. Hopefully she keeps it up!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures I have taken this weekend..
Our kitty, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment