Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baptism

I survived the first week back to work, barely. I was hanging on by a thread by the time Friday rolled around, and that was even with Wednesday off! It is much better this week having Kyle home. I have to be at work pretty early in the morning, so he gets her ready and brings her in a little bit later, making my mornings much more smooth and less stressul.
Reese and I headed down to my parents house on Friday for Reese's baptism weekend. My sister's family went down on Thursday night, so when we got there I was excited to see them! Saturday night we had her baptism dinner at my parents house and Kyle's family came over too. We had great food and great company. Reese came down with a cold on Friday, so she was a bit crabby and fussy, but nothing too bad. She had some sniffles here and there, but mostly just over tired.

Sunday was her big day, and she did fantastic! Not a tear shed through the whole hour and half service (even when the water was put on her head!) She was sleeping away in my sister's arms, so the water just woke her. She was great, as were my niece's and nephew. It was a great day. She also turned 3 mo old on Sunday. What a big day!

Back to work we went yesterday, and Reese is still enjoying daycare. Reports are that she is a happy baby most of the time and only fusses when she gets hungry. Great things for a mom to hear!
Reese's Baptism 10/24/10
3 mo old




No comments:

Post a Comment