Sunday, April 3, 2016

4:3:16

Due date. 4.3.16. A day I have been waiting for for the past 40 weeks. It's here, and baby is not :) Little babe is just comfy and cozy in there.I head in to the doctor again tomorrow and at that point we will discuss how much longer I'll go, or want to go. These past 3 days have been really uncomfortable. I'm at the point where it's no fun to walk, no fun to sit, and no fun to bend over :)
I had a few friends tell me about Raspberry Leaf tea and how when women were around their due date, drinking the tea helped put them into labor. Worth a shot, right? I got some on Friday, had 2 cups before bed, and 4 cups yesterday. Clearly, I was not one the tea was made to work for. :) The lady at the shop where it was bought had said she was 10 for 10 of women drinking it and putting them into labor...looks like I broke her record, haha. Luckily it tastes really good, so it wasn't an awful thing to try.

4.3.16 40 weeks
 Raspberry leaf tea

We did add a new member to the family, but not a baby. A camper! Kyle has been talking with a guy who is selling his camper for a few weeks now, and it was a deal he couldn't pass up. Kyle can't stop talking about camping and how excited he is. Like a little kid. It is in GREAT shape. The kids are also excited to be able to go camping this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment